Back to top
Back to top


If you are based in the UK but interested in working overseas the International Faculty Adviser or their deputy will be able to provide you with advice on the process.

For details of training and career opportunities in specific countries or parts of the world, please contact the relevant Overseas Regional Adviser. Unfortunately the advisers are not in a position to advise on recruitment to consultant/specialist posts.

Contact details for the International Faculty Adviser and the Overseas Regional Advisers can be found here.

Back to top Back to International