Supporting public health
Are you working in health protection, health promotion or have an interest in public health policy?
Become an FPH Associate today!
By joining us as an FPH Associate, you will:
- Contribute to the FPH aim - to ensure that the world’s population achieves, and maintains, its fullest potential for health and well-being
- Be kept informed of our work, as we quality assure standards, support continuing professional development and campaign on public health issues.
- Receive a Public Health Resources Pack, packed with information on all FPH’s current work
- Receive a free subscription to Public Health Today – FPH’s quarterly newsletter - keeping you on top of the current public health issues
- Receive a monthly e-bulletin with updates on FPH, wider public health news, and opportunities to get involved via our network groups discussion forums
- Get priority access to pre-launch copies of FPH publications on public health issues, including climate change, obesity, smoking and alcohol
- Receive invitations to FPH regional and national events.
If you have any questions regarding your FPH Associate application, please call Nick on 020 3696 1483 or if you require further information on joining the FPH Continuing Professional Development Scheme, please contact: