FPH Student Associates
Studying public health and have an interest in developing your career?
By joining us as a FPH student associate you'll be able to connect to the professional home of public health and will be kept informed of our work as we support your professional development and campaign on public health issues.You'll also gain opportunities to participate in this work through our specialist networks and events.
Being a student associate is only £30 a year whilst you are enrolled in any higher education course.
Become a FPH student associate today and receive:
- Dedicated networking events where you can engage directly with FPH and our members who are working at the most senior public health posts in the UK and around the world
- Invitations to FPH regional and national events including our Annual Conference
- A Public Health Resource Pack filled with information on all FPH's current work, publications and policy statements
- A free online subscription to Public Health Today FPH's quarterly newsletter keeping you on top of current public health issues and professional news
- A monthly ebulletin with updates on FPH, wider public health news, and opportunities to get involved
- Priority access to prelaunch copies of FPH publications on public health issues, including climate change, obseity, smoking and alcohol
- Dedicated online members area with your resources and public health profile
If you would like to become an FPH Associate, please pay online and then complete a registration form and return it to