International Development department
The International Development Department, which was created in June 2009 and supports the work of the FPH International Committee. Core department functions include:
- developing and maintaining strategic international collaborative relationships and partnerships;
- leading on the overall strategy formation, design, management and delivery of FPH international activities, collaborations and programmes;
- developing and implementing strategies for engaging the FPH membership on global public health issues
- supporting and developing the international membership through knowledge sharing and member engagement;
- raising the profile of FPH internationally through policy, advocacy, technical assistance and capacity building work; and
- Acting as a resource, source of information and support on international affairs for FPH staff, committees and departments.