International Practitioner Membership
International Practitioner Membership is now open for applications. If you are working in public health outside the UK but want to join our international network of public health professionals then please read the details below and apply online.
If your application is successful we will then send you payment details to finalise your membership.
You can apply to become an International Practitioner Member if:
- You are not registered as a public health specialist in the UK
- You are not eligible for any other FPH membership category (excluding student, associate, distinction and honorary grades of membership)
- You are registered as a health professional outside of the UK or have completed relevant training in a country which cannot register you as a health professional.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in core public health
As an international practitioner member you will gain access to:
- FPH’s international network of public health specialists and experts, including our Special Interest Groups
- Use of the designatory letters IPFPH and a unique digital certificate to show your distinct connection to UK public health
- Access to our CPD scheme for practitioners and which you will be required to complete each year
- Access to your dedicated Online Members’ Area and its resources to support your career
- Digital copies of our publications, including our quarterly magazine, Public Health Today, and our academic journal the Journal of Public Health.
Being an International Practitioner Member costs £92 a year, which you can spread over monthly payments.