International Public Health
Faculty publications & resources
- The case for investing in public health
(Report by the World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe and FPH, May 2015)
- Speech by Zsuzsanna Jakab, WHO Regional Director for Europe
(FPH Annual Conference 6 October 2010 | 89.66 KB pdf)
- The UK contribution to increasing the number of health workers in Africa through supporting education and training
Report of surveys undertaken in August 2008 in Africa and the UK
(30 September 2008 | 3MB pdf)
- Presentation on Health Protection in Europe
(Angus Nicoll, presented at the 2008 FPH Annual Conference | 1MB pdf)
- Working In Developing Countries: A one-day workshop for public health professionals
(23 April 2008)
Presentations & a workshop report are available.
- A CAP on Health?
- Working Abroad (information compiled by the International Committee)
- List of FPH Overseas Regional Advisers
- Eh! Europe and Health: a brief guide
- European public health links
Key Partner organisations
The Faculty is a member of:
- European Public Health Alliance (EPHA) which represents over 100 non-governmental and other not-for-profit organisations working in support of health in Europe.
- European Public Health Association (EUPHA), an umbrella organisation for public health associations in Europe and an important mechanism for the Faculty to relate to similar professional bodies in other European Countries.
- The Faculty is also represented in the European Union of Medical Specialties (UEMS) section on public health.