Promote your organisation at the FPH exhibition and conference
On 20 and 21 June 2017, the Faculty of Public Health (FPH) will hold its annual exhibition and conference at the International Centre, Telford. This year’s themes: getting evidence into practice, planetary health, introducing good laws to save lives and public health workforce.
Don’t miss the opportunity to promote your organisation and services at this unique event which brings together senior public health influencing and decision-making personnel from both the public and private sectors. The majority of delegates attending our event are members of FPH. They come from a diverse range of professional backgrounds, including clinical, academic, research and policy, and are employed in a variety of settings such as:
- local authorities
- hospital trusts
- health & wellbeing boards
- clinical commissioning groups
- the Department of Health
- Public Health England
- the World Health Organisation
- the prison service
- the armed forces
- private industry.
Many of our members, such as chief medical officers, Public Health England regional & centre directors, directors of public health (DPHs) and public health consultants, are employed at strategic or specialist levels, which means they are in control of sizable public health, social care and commissioning budgets, for example:
- an individual consultant could have control of a budget of up to £10m
- a DPH, depending on the setting (rural or a city), from £10-80m
- in a local authority setting, public health consultants and DPHs have influence on how the total budget of that council is spent and this can range from £100m to £1 billion
- in government roles our senior members advise and influence policy makers at the highest level
- the ring-fenced public health budget for England is 3.2bn
The FPH annual conference has been firmly established as a key place to meet, network and promote brands to more than 600 plus attendees at the top of their profession.
We have approximately 4,000 members based throughout the UK and across the globe.
Over the two-day event there will be plenty of opportunities to promote your brand, network and learn from the very best.
To join us as a partner, exhibit at the conference or reserve advertising space in our app, or if you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3696 1469.
Written: 23/11/2016 , last modified: 10/02/2017