The Faculty of Public Health (FPH) produces a variety of publications on its own and in partnership.
- Toolkits to support public health specialists implementing local public health programmes
- Reports on a number of public health issues
- Briefing statements - quick and easy guides to public health topics
- Position statements highlighting FPH policies on a given issue. They are also advocacy tools for health professionals and organisations
- Our quarterly magazine, Public Health Today, and monthly e-bulletins for our members
- The quarterly scientific journal, the Journal of Public Health (right), produced in partnership with Oxford University Press.
To get involved or to make suggestions for future publications please contact
Downloading FPH publications
Most FPH publications can be downloaded from our website. In the interests of the environment we encourage the use of digital publications.
Ordering hard copies
We are currently reviewing our ordering policy. At present single copies of publications cannot be ordered. If you need a hard copy of a publication or have a bulk request, please email us via .