Resources: Working well
- NICE PH22 Promoting mental wellbeing at work (PH22). Guidance for employers on promoting mental wellbeing through productive and healthy working conditions.
- Mental health and work position statement, FPH
- Dame Carol Black, Working for a healthier tomorrow. Identifies challenges and sets out recommendations for reform on health, work and wellbeing.
- Healthy working lives, NHS Health Scotland. Aims to help employers create healthier workforces.
- Body and Soul. Explores the inter-relationship between long term physical and mental health conditions and the impact these conditions have on productivity and work participation, how to reduce the burden of these conditions on the UK economy and workforce.
- Workplace mental health strategies. Sick on the Job? Myths and Realities about Mental Health at Work OECD