FPH has produced various policies associated with our revalidation service. These policies came into effect on 9 December 2015 and supersedes all previous FPH revalidation service policies. We would recommend that all doctors read these on confirming their Prescribed Connection to FPH.
- Faculty of Public Health - Revalidation Policy and Processes
- Faculty of Public Health - Revalidation Policy – FPH role and responsibilities
- Revalidation Service Fee policy
Other FPH policies which may be of interest:
- Remediation, Retraining and Rehabilitation for doctors with a Prescribed Connection
- Responding to Concerns about a Doctor’s Practice