Vacancy for Chair of Part A Examiners
The Faculty is seeking to appoint a chair to the Part A Membership of the Faculty of Public Health (MFPH) Examiners Committee.
The chair of the Part A MFPH Examiners will work closely with the Education & Training team and the Academic Registrar to ensure the successful delivery of this exam and manage the examiners, ensuring that the Part A is continued to be delivered to a high standard.
This is an exciting and challenging role leading one of the Faculty’s key committees in a core business area, whilst supporting the Public Health profession as a whole.
The duties of this role will include:
• Advising the Academic Registrar and Education Committee on matters relating to the MFPH Part A examination
• Providing reports on the exams including statistical data.
• Advising on question writing and equality and diversity training, managing of examiners.
• Setting and approving the examination papers in collaboration with the Deputy Chair of Part A, the examiners and Education Office.
• Holding one or more standard setting events to ensure both annual exams are fully standard set (these may be held alongside training events).
• Ensuring the standard of the MFPH Part A examination is maintained in line with FPH and GMC standards.
The closing date for applications is: 15th February 2019
If you are interested in applying for this role please email the Education & Training team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details and a full job description.