Closing dates and fee payment
- Closing dates are given in the current examination timetables, and they are absolute.
- Applications received after 5.00pm on the closing date cannot be accepted, and no allowance can be made for postal delays or for candidates applying from overseas.
- The requisite fee payment must be sent with your completed application form before the published closing date. It may be made in cheque or money order form (made payable to the "Faculty of Public Health"), or over the telephone by calling our Finance department on 0203 696 1465.
- Candidates are advised to use recorded or registered delivery and retain proof of posting if there is any doubt that their application will arrive by the closing date.
- It will normally take several days to check and process entries. Receipt of all applications will be acknowledged. Candidates may telephone the Education Department to confirm receipt of their application if they wish.
Find out more about Part B
- Candidates withdrawing from an examination after the closing date and up to one week before the examination will normally be charged 50% of the fee.
- No refund will be made to candidates withdrawing within seven days of the examination.
- No refund will be granted without written notice of intention to withdraw.
- A greater refund may be granted at the discretion of the Academic Registrar under exceptional circumstances.