The modules currently delivered:
- Introduction to PH: the context and climate of practice
- Epidemiology, identifying needs and health intelligence
- Accessing, appraising and applying the evidence base
- Public health ethics and values and how they inform a public health approach
- Developing and evaluating interventions, programmes and services collaboratively and in partnerships
- Understanding risk, and ways of communicating risks to health to different stakeholders
This course has been designed for:
- People who are practicing public health in any organisation who need to consolidate their knowledge and those preparing their portfolio for professional registration as a public health practitioner.
- People who are submitting or who are planning to submit a portfolio for UKPHR practitioner registration
‘’For me as I am new to Public Health, this is a good way to broaden my knowledge.’’ Attendee from London workshop 2018 (Introduction to PH module).