Public Health Funding special edition e-bulletin
On 11 December, FPH’s Public Health Funding Project Group published a special edition e-bulletin to celebrate everything that’s been achieved in 2018, and to look at what’s still to come in 2019. There’s a section dedicated to each of the policy change objectives as well as our photo competition so please have a read and share with friends and colleagues interested in the topic area.
Rachel Thomson, Specialty Registrar in public health and a member of FPH’s Public Health Funding project group, led the delivery of the e-bulletin and curated the content which she wrote in collaboration with the following people:
• Ahmed Razavi, Specialty Registrar in Public Health and member of FPH’s Public Health Funding Project Group
• Andrew Turner, Specialty Registrar in Public Health and member of FPH’s Public Health Funding Project Group
• Lisa Plotkin, Senior Policy Officer and Public Health Funding Campaign Lead, FPH
• Haidee O’Donnell, Senior Media & Comms Officer, FPH
• David Parkinson, Digital Officer, FPH
Thank you to everyone who’s supported the campaign this year, including the members of our Advisory Board and informal Sounding Board – we really appreciate your input and support.
Click here to read.