Photo competition voting: terms and conditions
- Voting is only open to FPH members; if non-members vote by mistake, the votes will be discounted from the final result
- FPH members can only vote once for their five favourite photos; if duplicate nomination forms are entered, only the first submission will count
- Voting is not open to FPH staff or their immediate family
- Votes must be submitted via the online form – we won’t include votes submitted via email or any other way
- FPH reserves the right to reasonably change these terms and conditions as necessary and without notice
- The prizes are as follows:
- The first prize winner, as voted for by FPH members, will win £250 (or the equivalent in another currency if you live outside the UK) and a year's free membership at FPH at whichever level the winner qualifies for.
- The second and third 'highly commended' winners as voted for by FPH members, will win £100 (or the equivalent in another currency if you live outside the UK) and a year's free Associate membership at FPH worth £51. If the winner is a member of FPH, this value will be deducted from your membership fees.
- The deadline for voting is Friday 11 January at 5pm GMT
- The photo that receives the highest number of votes will be the first prize winner
- The photo that receives the second highest number of votes will be the second prize winner
- The photo that receives the third highest number of votes will be the third prize winner
- The seven photos that receive the highest number of votes after first, second and third place will win a place in the FPH photography exhibition, scheduled to take place in Spring 2019 – further details to follow in early 2019.
- If two or more photos in the top ten achieve the same amount of votes, it will be down to the judging panel’s discretion to choose the winner
- If you submitted a photo and want to read the photo competition entry terms & conditions, please click here.
Please read this guidance carefully and should you have any questions please email email@example.com.