Resources: Living well
- New Economics Foundation (NEF) Five Ways to Wellbeing:
- NEF was commissioned by the Foresight project to develop a set of evidence-based actions to improve personal wellbeing: Five Ways to Wellbeing - the Evidence
- The results of a scoping exercise to see how the Five Ways are being used - outlines arguments for a population-wide approach to mental health promotion and provides more detail about the Foresight report and development of the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Understanding the Barriers to Raising Population Wellbeing
- Getting on… with life: Baby boomers, mental health and ageing well
- NHS Wellbeing Self-Assessment Toolkit. This tool uses WEMWBS, a scale which is often used by scientists and psychologists to measure wellbeing, to give a wellbeing score. With the score, it offers a range of resources and information across each of the NEF five-ways-to-wellbeing indicators.