Resources: Mental wellbeing, physical health and healthy lifestyles
See also the related page on mental health, physical health and healthy lifestyles.
- From illness to wellness, wellness services
- Obesity and mental health, National Obesity Observatory
- Improving physical and mental health. Website jointly established by the Royal College of Psychiatrists and the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Mental health and smoking, FPH
- Body and Soul. Explores the inter-relationship between long term physical and mental health conditions and the impact these conditions have on productivity and work participation, how to reduce the burden of these conditions on the UK economy and workforce
- Improving wellbeing through healthy life choices, NMHDU
- Social prescribing for mental health – a guide to commissioning and delivery
- Wellbeing brief interventions, an example from Cheshire and Merseyside
- Long term conditions and mental health: the cost of co-morbidities
- Lustig R. Fat chance - the bitter truth about sugar. London: Fourth Estate; 2013.
- White BA, Horwath CC, Corners C. Many apples a day keep the blues away - daily experiences of negative and positive affect and food consumption in young adults. British J Healthy Psychology 2013. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12021.
- Blanchflower DG, Oswald AJ, Stewart-Brown SL. Is Psychological Well-being Linked to the Consumption of Fruit and Vegetables? Social Indicators Research 10/2012.