Resources: Economics of mental health
See also the related page on the economic case for the promotion of mental wellbeing and the primary prevention of mental illness.
- Mental health promotion and mental illness prevention: the economic case.
- Promoting mental health and preventing mental illness: the economic case for investment in Wales.
- Mental Health Promotion: Building an Economic Case (Northern Ireland).
- Economic and social costs of mental health problems in 2009/10.
- Mental health and the UK economy.
- Paying the price – the cost of mental health care in England to 2026.
- Long term conditions and mental health: the cost of co-morbidities.
- The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Wellbeing Economics. A cross-party group of MPs and Lords providing a forum for discussion of wellbeing issues and public policy.
- NEF Centre for wellbeing.