How to make your CPD return
Each year, you will need to submit a CPD return to FPH. This is a declaration and takes the form of the total number of credits claimed.
The CPD year runs from 1 April to 31 March the following year. You should submit your annual CPD return before the 30 April for the CPD year just completed.
To do this:
- Log in to the CPD online diary
- Ensure that you have entered all your CPD activities and ideally they are linked to your PDP
- Click the tab ‘Submit mandatory annual return’
- Select the relevant year and check the total credits claimed is correct
- Click ‘send your annual return’
You will automatically receive by email a copy of your annual CPD return from the system (please check your junk mail folder). If you do not receive the confirmation, please contact the CPD Team: email@example.com.