The examination is open to those who hold either of the following:

  • a university degree

  • equivalent qualifications and/or experience approved by the Education Committee.

Qualifications or experience which are accepted for entry into a Master's level university programme will most likely be approved by the Education Committee for entry into the Part A Examination. It is not necessary to be enrolled on a training course to sit the examination.