The purpose of enrolment
All registrars in public health training are required to enrol with the Faculty (FPH) and pay the first annual Training & Membership fee within three months of commencing their training. This fee applies for the entire duration of your training and stops once you complete training. It includes benefits of membership and covers the enrolment and ongoing fees associated with training (excluding examination fees). For 2019 the Registrar Training and Membership fee is set at £298 (fee subject to annual review in line with inflation).
The enrolment process enables FPH to oversee and monitor your progress throughout training, and maintain national standards of training by ensuring the excellence of the training provided in programmes.
You must enrol in order to:
- gain access to the training ePortfolio
- sit the membership (MFPH) examination
- qualify for a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in public health
- or to register as a Generalist Specialist with the UKPHR.
To enrol please send us:
- Your completed enrolment form countersigned by the Training Programme Director
- First annual fee payment £298
- Proof of foundation competencies (for medical StRs seeking GMC registration)
- A CV
- Registrar Admission Pack
- Direct Debit Mandate Form
The completed forms should be sent to the Specialty Training Co-ordinator, Education Department, The Faculty of Public Health, 4 St Andrews Place, London, NW1 4LB. You can also email your completed forms to email@example.com