All registrars in public health training are required to enrol with the Faculty (FPH) and pay an annual Training & Membership fee. The first years payment must be made within three months of commencing training. The fee covers your enrolment, membership and ongoing fees associated with training. It does not include examination fees. For 2020 the Registrar Training and Membership fee is set at £298. Fees are subject to annual review in line with inflation.
The enrolment process enables FPH to oversee and monitor your progress throughout training, and maintain national standards of training by ensuring the excellence of the training provided in programmes.
You must enrol in order to:
- gain access to the training ePortfolio.
- sit the diplomate (DFPH) and membership (MFPH) examination as a registrar on the public health training scheme.
- qualify for a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in public health or register as a Generalist Specialist with the UKPHR.
To enrol please send us:
- Your completed enrolment form countersigned by the Training Programme Director
- First annual fee payment £298
- Proof of foundation competencies (for medical StRs seeking GMC registration)
- A CV
- Registrar Admission Pack
- Direct Debit Mandate Form which will be activated in year two of your training
The completed forms should be sent to the Specialty Training Co-ordinator, Education Department, The Faculty of Public Health, 4 St Andrews Place, London, NW1 4LB. You can also email your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org