All registrars in public health training are required to enrol with the Faculty (FPH) and pay an annual Training & Membership fee. The first years payment must be made within three months of commencing training. The fee covers your enrolment, membership and ongoing fees associated with training. It does not include examination fees. For 2020 the Registrar Training and Membership fee is set at £298. Fees are subject to annual review in line with inflation.
The enrolment process enables FPH to oversee and monitor your progress throughout training, and maintain national standards of training by ensuring the excellence of the training provided in programmes.
You must enrol in order to:
- gain access to the training ePortfolio.
- sit the diplomate (DFPH) and membership (MFPH) examination as a registrar on the public health training scheme.
- qualify for a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in public health or register as a Generalist Specialist with the UKPHR.
To enrol please send us:
- Your completed enrolment form countersigned by the Training Programme Director
- Proof of foundation competencies (for medical StRs seeking GMC registration)
- A CV
- A completed Membership admission pack and Direct Debit Mandate Form which you will have received with your invoice (alternatively you can make your year one payment of £298 online in full)
The completed forms should be sent by email to the Specialty Training Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.