Following on from COP28, FPH will bring together public health colleagues to discuss and debrief COP28 and think through what is next for public health action on climate and health.
Join this event and hear from:
- Professor Lea Berrang Ford, Head of the Centre for Climate and Health Security, UKHSA,
- Malik Amin Aslam Khan, Pakistan’s former Minister of Climate Change
- A panel of public health professionals working in the UK
This event will be online but we have organised in-person ‘hubs’ for attendees to gather to watch the webinar and discuss together.
Please register to attend and express your preference for attending an in-person hub by Friday 1st December:
- Online only
- In person hub in London
- In person hub in Leeds
- In person hub in Edinburgh
- In person hub elsewhere (please specify)