Thinking of applying for specialist registration via Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration (CESR) but would like to get a better understanding of the application process or where to begin?
The Faculty of Public Health (FPH) is here to help! Our CESR workshop gives you the chance to find out how to apply and complete your application in line with GMC guidance in an open, friendly face-to-face environment.
61% of CESR applications submitted to the FPH for assessment have been successful over the last 6 years. Applying for CESR is a complicated process and where applicants are unsuccessful, it’s often because they have not provided all the required evidence to show their skills, experience and knowledge in order to meet the FPH and GMC criteria.
Gain an understanding of the application process and guidance. The workshop is run by the FPH CESR Lead with support from the GMC.
By attending you will:
- Familiarise yourself with the Application Process
- Get expert guidance and practical tips on completing the application process including the types of required documentation
- Have your questions answered by FPH and GMC
- Gain understanding of the common reasons for unsuccessful applications and how to overcome them
- Discuss the process with experts and peers in an interactive session
‘’ Thank you! Really useful, also now I’ve got a better understanding of the under process and what requirements are.’’ Attendee from September workshop, 2018