The London Public Health Forum brings together the London public health family to collaborate and strengthen networks.
The virtual 90-minute forum takes place on a quarterly basis and is chaired by the Regional Director of Public Health in partnership with Faculty of Public Health, Association of Directors of Public Health London, UK Health Security Agency, Greater London Authority, NHS England and NHS Improvement and Academy of Public Health.
Each webinar provides the opportunity for a high-level strategic conversation with partners on urgent and critical public health priorities.
Upcoming forums - London's air, London's health
Chaired by OHID London’s Regional Director, Professor Kevin Fenton, this event is an opportunity to work together to reduce the impact of air pollution on health outcomes.
With guest speaker Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer
Additional speakers include:
- Rosamund Adoo-Kissi-Debrah, The Ella Roberta Foundation
- Sir Stephen Holgate CBE, Special Adviser to the Royal College of Physicians on Air Quality
- Dr Dagmar Zeuner, ADPHL and DPH London Borough of Merton
- Professor Sue Atkinson CBE, Chair of FPH Climate and Health Committee
- Dr Sarah Robertson, Principal Environmental Public Health Scientist, London Air Quality and Health Programme Office, UKHSA
- Dr Jo Sauvage, NHS Clinical Director, London Sustainability Network NHSE&I and co-chair of the Air Quality and Health Delivery Group
- Senior GLA representatives
Please share details of this event to your colleagues.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries, please contact OHID.
You can find all recordings and event materials of previous forums here.