Are you working in health protection, promotion or interested in public health policy?
By joining us as a FPH Associate member you will be able to connect to the professional home of public health and will be kept informed of our work as we support your professional development and campaign on public health issues. You will also gain opportunities to participate in this work through our specialist networks and events.
- Certificate & welcome pack: important information about your membership with FPH and a certificate of membership.
- The opportunity to join a Special Interest Group (SIG) and contribute to the FPH aim - to ensure that the world’s population achieves, and maintains, its fullest potential for health and well-being.
- The opportunity to join the EUPHA membership.
- A monthly e-bulletin with updates on PFH, wider public health news, and opportunities to get involved.
- Invitations to FPH regional and national events.
- Networking opportunities where you can engage directly with FPH and other members who are working at the most senior public health posts in the UK and around the world.
- Access to the CPD diary (optional, at a cost of £99).
- Faculty of Public Health room hire for a small fee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in booking.
It costs only £86 per year, or you can add CPD for an extra £99.
Please note, the fees above are valid from 1st December 2023 to 31st December 2024
You must be working or interested in Public Health.
If you would like to become an FPH Associate member, please click on the 'join' button below. When you complete the application, you will be directed to a payment page. Your application will be processed upon receipt of payment.
Please see our Membership Terms and Conditions.
You will receive an annual renewal notice one month prior to your membership expiry, if you would like to discontinue your membership please get in touch.
If you have any questions, please call Membership on 020 3696 1460 or email email@example.com.