Are you a doctor without formal FPH membership? Do you as part of your practice, undertake significant public health duties (prevention, promotion or health services development or management)?
If yes, you can join FPH for the purpose of revalidation.
This will create a formal, prescribed connection, in accordance with the Responsible Officer (RO) Regulations 2010, enabling access to the FPH’s RO and revalidation service. This subscriber category may be particularly applicable to those doctors who:
- Work in independent practice.
- Work for an organisation which is not a designated body.
For further information regarding the revalidation service please click here.
- Certificate & welcome pack: important information about your membership with FPH and a certificate of membership.
- The opportunity to join a Special Interest Group (SIG) and contribute to the FPH aim - to ensure that the world’s population achieves, and maintains, its fullest potential for health and well-being.
- Access to the CPD Diary
- The opportunity to join the EUPHA membership.
- A monthly e-bulletin with updates on PFH, wider public health news, and opportunities to get involved.
- Faculty of Public Health room hire for a small fee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in booking.
Revalidation subscriber fees are £190 per year.
If you would like to become an FPH Revalidation Subscriber, please click here. We will assess your application and will get in contact with you if we require any further information.
Please see our Membership Terms and Conditions.
In December each year you will be sent your renewal letter, along with your invoice which is due for payment on receipt.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.