As the Health Education England’s (HEE) Population Health and Prevention (PHP) programme, we work to train and educate the workforce to equip them with the competencies and leadership skills to deliver population health and prevention.
We have a wide remit of work: Public Mental Health, Infection Management, Population Health and Prevention, which includes behaviour change and lifestyle, and most recently Population Health Management. The development of digital educational solutions underpins all four areas.
The programme was established in 2014 and since then we have developed training and education content that contribute to improved care and efficiency of the health and care system. Working in partnership with key stakeholders in Public Health we offer several educational resources:
• Population Wellbeing Portal
• Making Every Contact Count (MECC) website and MECC eLearning
• Mental Health Promotion and Wellbeing action plan and Public Mental Health content guides
• Antimicrobial Resistance and Infections eLearning package
• Think Sepsis
Currently we are working on projects to develop:
• Nutrition and Obesity competency framework
• Resources to maximise population health and prevention in undergraduate and postgraduate curricula
• Mental Health promotion and wellbeing learning resources
• Population Health Fellowships
For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.