Have you passed the Membership Exam (MFPH)?
By joining us as a MFPH member you will be able to connect to the professional home of public health and will be kept informed of our work as we support your professional development and campaign on public health issues. You will also gain opportunities to participate in this work through our specialist networks and events.
- Certificate & welcome pack: important information about your membership with FPH and a certificate of membership.
- The opportunity to join a Special Interest Group (SIG) and contribute to the FPH aim - to ensure that the world’s population achieves, and maintains, its fullest potential for health and well-being.
- Access to the CPD Diary
- Free online subscription to the internationally recognised, quarterly FPH Journal of Public Health.
- Post-nominal, you can use post nominals MFPH whilst you are a member of the Faculty.
- Voting rights, in elections of the Board, Vice President and President.
- The opportunity to join the EUPHA membership.
- The opportunity to join the CIEH Affiliate membership.
- Buddy Scheme, informal network which aims to pair up consultants looking for a friendly source of advice with experienced public health professionals who are keen to support their colleagues.
- A monthly e-bulletin with updates on FPH, wider public health news, and opportunities to get involved.
- Opportunities to shape the future of FPH and its scope of work through policy development and committee involvement in education, policy and standards.
- Faculty of Public Health room hire, for information please click here.
MFPH standard membership fees are £516 per year.
If you are earning under a certain threshold or living outside the UK and EU then your fees can be reduced. To check which fee applies to your situation please use our fee calculator below.
MFPH Membership is available to those who have passed the Membership (MFPH) examination (previously known as the Part B Examination). Individuals do not need to be enrolled in higher specialty training or have a medical qualification to be eligible for this category.
Please see our Membership Terms and Conditions.
MFPH through distinction
Another route into MFPH membership is through nomination. For more information, please click here.
In December each year you will be sent your renewal letter, along with your invoice which is due for payment on receipt.
To apply, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please call Membership on 020 3696 1460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.