JOIN OUR CAMPAIGNS
We’re looking to create informal networks of FPH members who are particularly interested in Brexit or Public Health Funding (or both) who we can involve in each campaign on a regular basis. The kinds of things we’d be looking for you to help with are:
- Asking for your views as we’re developing our policy thinking – i.e. acting as an informal sounding board as we’re testing our draft ideas and thinking, so that we can be confident that what we end up saying in public and to governments is closely informed by what our members think.
- Helping us decide which campaign messaging works best – eg. which messages do you think are most inspiring? which messages are likely to play best with local and national decision-makers? which hashtag do you like most? We want to know what you think.
- Championing our campaigns on social media – eg. retweeting and commenting positively about tweets FPH sends out and saying supportive things about our campaigns on other social media.
- Speaking up at conferences and events you’re attending – to highlight the importance of these issues and our specific asks.
- Responding to questionnaires and surveys we will be doing throughout the campaign.
- Introducing us to your networks – if you play Canasta with Philip Hammond, table tennis with Matt Hancock, or go paint-balling with Jeremy Corbyn then please do let us know.
If you’d like to find out more then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org