Working in public health outside the UK?
By joining us as a FPH International Practitioner member you will be able to connect to the professional home of public health and will be kept informed of our work as we support your professional development and campaign on public health issues. You will also gain opportunities to participate in this work through our specialist networks and events.
- Certificate & welcome pack: important information about your membership with FPH and a certificate of membership.
- The opportunity to join a Special Interest Group (SIG) and contribute to the FPH aim - to ensure that the world’s population achieves, and maintains, its fullest potential for health and well-being.
- Free online subscription to the internationally recognised, quarterly FPH Journal of Public Health.
- Post-nominal, you can use post nominals IPFPH whilst you are a member of the Faculty.
- The opportunity to join the EUPHA membership.
- The opportunity to join the CIEH Affiliate membership
- A monthly e-bulletin with updates on FPH, wider public health news, and opportunities to get involved.
- Networking opportunities where you can engage directly with FPH and other members who are working at the most senior public health posts in the UK and around the world.
International Practitioner membership fees are £107 per year.
You can apply to become an International Practitioner Member if:
- You are not registered as a public health specialist in the UK.
- You are not eligible for any other FPH membership category (excluding student, associate, distinction and honorary grades of membership).
- You are registered as a health professional outside of the UK or have completed relevant training in a country which cannot register you as a health professional or have a professional degree in an allied health profession.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in core public health.
The following supporting documents must be submitted with your application:
- Evidence of professional registration, if applicable.
- Evidence of graduate/postgraduate qualifications.
- Reference from current or most recent employer.
- Short CV (two pages).
If you would like to become an FPH International Practitioner, please click on the ‘join’ button below. We will assess your application and will get in contact with you if we require any further information.
Please see our Membership Terms and Conditions.
In December each year you will be sent your renewal letter, along with your invoice which is due for payment on receipt.
If you have any questions, please call Membership on 020 3696 1460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org