Membership of the Faculty of Public Health is your commitment to your professional home and our commitment to you. We believe that our vision of ensuring that the world’s population achieves and maintains its fullest potential for health and wellbeing can only be achieved through investment in you.
Find out more about the Specialty Registrar Membership application process here.
- Certificate & welcome pack: important information about your membership with FPH and a certificate of membership.
- The opportunity to join a Special Interest Group (SIG) and contribute to the FPH aim - to ensure that the world’s population achieves, and maintains, its fullest potential for health and well-being.
- Access to the CPD Diary
- Free online subscription to the internationally recognised, quarterly FPH Journal of Public Health.
- Voting rights, in elections of the Board, Vice President and President.
- The opportunity to join the EUPHA membership.
- The opportunity to join the CIEH Affiliate membership.
- A monthly e-bulletin with updates on FPH, wider public health news, and opportunities to get involved.
- Opportunities to shape the future of FPH and its scope of work through policy development and committee involvement in education, policy and standards.
- Faculty of Public Health room hire, for information please click here.
Specialty Registrars membership fees are £298 per year.
If you are earning under £20,000 per annum, then your fee can be reduced to £238 per year.
The first year's payment must be made within three months of commencing training. The fee covers your enrolment, membership and ongoing fees associated with training. It does not include examination fees.
Specialty Registrar Membership is mandatory for all specialty registrars in public health training. All registrars in public health training are required to enrol with the Faculty and pay an annual Training & Membership fee.
Please see our Membership Terms and Conditions.
In December each year you will be sent your renewal letter, along with your invoice which is due for payment on receipt. Your membership will be due for renewal each year until you complete the training programme.
If you have any questions, please contact the Education Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.