Are you studying public health and have an interest in developing your career?
By joining us as a FPH Student member you will be able to connect to the professional home of public health and will be kept informed of our work as we support your professional development and campaign on public health issues. You will also gain opportunities to participate in this work through our specialist networks and events.
- Certificate & welcome pack: important information about your membership with FPH and a certificate of membership.
- Networking opportunities: engage directly with FPH and other members who are working at the most senior public health posts in the UK and around the world.
- Invitations to FPH regional and national events.
- A monthly ebulletin with updates on FPH, wider public health news, and opportunities to get involved.
- Faculty of Public Health room hire for a small fee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in booking.
It costs only £33 per year.
You must be enrolled in any higher public health course.
If you would like to become an FPH Student member, please click on the 'join' button below. When you complete the application, you will be directed to a payment page. Your application will be processed upon receipt of payment.
Please see our Membership Terms and Conditions.
You will receive an annual renewal notice one month prior to your membership expiry. If you would like to discontinue your membership, please get in touch.
If you have any questions, please call Membership on 020 3696 1460 or email email@example.com.