Please note that:
- Learning Outcomes that have been made obsolete on the ePortfolio will be greyed out and marked as “Obsolete” in the descriptor.
- The numbering of the Learning Outcomes will remain the same.
- The evidence linked to the obsolete Learning Outcomes cannot be automatically moved to the merged Learning Outcomes.
- The evidence/ASS linked to the obsolete Learning Outcomes can be used, if agreed by the Educational Supervisor, for the merged/other Learning Outcomes. You will need to request that the Activity is unlocked by the Education & Training Team so that you can then associate with the merged/other Learning Outcomes. The Activity will then need to be resubmitted for approval. Requests should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Learning Outcome Grid will have obsoleted LO in grey and will be used to record progress and update the ePortfolio as required. This can be downloaded here.
- For examples of work by Public Health Specialty Registrars mapped against Key Areas of Public Health competence. This can be download here.