Ensuring established appointment processes are followed provides employers with confidence in the public health appointments they make, building on their own good practice, while providing a risked managed and quality assured process.
FPH provides detailed guidance and support for employers on public health appointments, which also supports:
- ensuring that the recruitment and selection procedure promotes a positive image of the recruiting organisation
- the recruitment of appropriately skilled people to enable the organisation to achieve its aims and objectives
- promoting objective, fair and transparent recruitment practices throughout public health
- ensuring that selection decisions are based on objective and justifiable criteria
- promoting public health as a specialism of choice
Please contact the Faculty Adviser in the first instance for approval of the Job Description/Person Specification and Advert.
Once the above paperwork has been approved and you are looking to set up the interview panel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org